Acrophonology

You can post other topics here
JonzTheS

Acrophonology

Post by JonzTheS »

I've been studying this along with Numerology and Astrology and the Cards (Cards of Destiny, Oracle Cards, Mystic Quadrate, etc.) systems for a while now, and I'm interested to see if anyone else is also interested in these?

I previously changed my name using Kabbalarian numerology, and it was unsuccessful, the name created ended up being a weak name and made me complacent and lazy and generally weak.

So, now I'm using both kinds of numerology(Chaldean and Pythagorean), Acrophonology, and the Cards of Destiny(Thomas Morrel's name calculation method, based on solar values per letter) to choose a new or modified name.

The new name has to be good in ALL the systems, but the priority goes to Chaldean, Acrophonology, Cards of Destiny, and then Pythagorean. I don't use anything Kabbalarian anymore, as I find everything they offer to be too arbitrary and not tied in with reality, at least in my experience. There may be some deeper things that are useful, but so far what I've found is that their numerology methods and cycle method isn't that accurate or applicable to reality.

I guess that is my intro. :P
dominoj

Re: Acrophonology

Post by dominoj »

cool m8 :D
Trustedteller

Re: Acrophonology

Post by Trustedteller »

Hey!
Can anyone explaine me what is Acrophonology and how does it works??