Compound Numbers

All about Chaldean Numerology
JonzTheS

Compound Numbers

Post by JonzTheS »

I recently was turned on to Chaldean Numerology, my first book was by Leeya Brooke Thompson, second was Cheiro's Book of Numbers.

I find it to be quite accurate so far. I'm currently testing its accuracy and applicability to real life, by making calendars with calculations and etc. to test compound numbers as Cheiro instructed.

Does anyone here have experience studying this long term?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Compound Numbers

Post by admin »

Yes Cheiro is good. For Chaldean numerology.
Johny Cusante - Owner - www.professionalnumerology.com
ivanre11

Post by ivanre11 »

The Chaldean Numerology for Beginners by Heather Alicia Lagan is also a good book about Chaldean Numerology. I find it informative and feature easy-to-understand instructions about Chaldean Numerology.
marinasek

Post by marinasek »

I'll try for 100%
gfjooois

Post by gfjooois »

Now I want to dig a little in numerology. Read on https://numerologyangel.com/1919-angel-number/ that angel numerology is designed to explain the regular occurrence in our lives of the same combinations of digits or numbers. I do not have to do calculations, unlike most other numerological practices, such as figuring out the value of the karmic number. Is this interpretation correct?
Trustedteller

Post by Trustedteller »

Leeya Brooke Thompson :)
A valuable spiritual tool, accurately reveals your life patterns, giving you a window into your own soul. :D