Islamic Numerology ( Method )

Other Numerology methods
Islamic Numerology

Re: Conclusion ( Islamic Numerology )

Post by Islamic Numerology »

DEAR my fellows , as you have seen the 81 different roles 9 X 9 = 81, which as a human we are subjected to play in this world in a negative or in a positive manner in order to take this world to the future . but , consider there is two more element, which is your mother number ( birth day with 9 elements ) and father number ( combination of birth, 9 elements ) equal to 18 elements .

therefore when you add your own 18 elements with total 81 that makes in to 99 elements or a role that the human being to play on this world, please ensure that the role you are playing is positively aligned with your product number , so it is very important to choose your consonant in 1, 3, 5 . format , these are the 3 elements which will guide you with a passion , kindness and love in order to achieve peace and fulfillment , regardless of the name number.
As you have read did you notice the arrangement, it is miracle and amazing that the start of the numbers begins with 1 and 9 = 10= 1 and they end with 9 and 1 =10 = 1 . the attribution for number 1 is , ( Ruler , Authority and Justice ) and for the number 9 the attribution is ( Destruction , Flame and Devastation ) this is theological based arrangement that links and testimony and reaffirms the verse in Holy QURAN says : I am the origination ( Ya Awwalu ) and I am the ending ( wal Ah Hiru )

So , the creator ( the ALMIGHTY ) has one more name , which is called as a : ISM UL AHZLAM : to me that is JUSTICE and MERCY.

if every one to practice JUSTICE and MERCY , live and let live , we are certainly going to realize the WORLD OF PEACE and PROSPERITY .

I pray and bless all those , PEACE BE UPON YOU .

by : ABDDUZSSALOM .

this article is copy righted and owned by : M.S.Abdassalam
Last edited by Islamic Numerology on 31 Mar 2010 09:33, edited 1 time in total.
Islamic Numerology

Re: Consultation (Islamic Numerology )

Proffesional consultations are available . for positive name adjustements, choosing a product name ( brand name ) and choosing a positive dates for house warming, dates for business trips, dates for applying for loan or licences from goverments. etc.
Islamic Numerology

Re: Islamic Numerology ( Method )

Islamic Numerology wrote:Islamic Numerology.

Islamic Numerology had been in practice for long time but in a personal basis, the person should approach the Numerologist seeking solutions for their problem on his own. this method is comprehensive and accurate and has 4 components and can be used for numerous things in life.

such as Moving in to new house, starting a business, proposing to dream girl, patching up with a friend, seeking a loan or help from the Government, all these are possible to achieve with 100 percent success provided you initiate on the positive day, there are 1 positive day in every 9 days in a row or 3 positive days in a month, any body born with a different birth date can try on the particular day and would find the result amazing with 100 percent successful.

Every person are born with natural talent that is associated with his hidden element, this element is the instrument driving you through the positive ideas that would be realized according to your desire that is what called positive cycle. there is no inferior person or superior person, all has the various degree of knowledge , what is very important is the timing, ( the timing is positive cycle ) So any one who start his desire on positive cycle would certainly reap the benefit . So the next positive day is 08 -03 - 2010. please try if you want to make sure about this method.

calculation.

1) According to this method your birth date is the reflection of your physical appearance and natural habits ( mother number )

2) your combination number, ( your birth date month and year all added together ) is revealing about your ground or a role you suppose to play in this world. ( father number )

3) your name number: this is very important as this have to be harmoniously aligned with your product number (hidden element ) in order to sail smoothly in life ( Destiny number )

4) Now, the product number: this is your destiny or driving force of your inner self ( hidden element )

how you will find your product number. as you know every person are the product of A & B ( your parent ) so when you add your mother number with your father number you will get your own number , this is what you are, this is your hidden element that will guide you through the process of life.

Therefore your name should be aligned with your hidden element.

the calculation method are like this : suppose you born on 23-12- 2009 =19.

EXAMPLE :

Your birth number 23 : 2 + 3 = 5. is ( your mother number )

Your combination number 19 : 1+ 9 = 10 = 1 is ( your father number ) ( combination number . dd//mm//yy/ = )

When you plus the both 5 + 1 = 6 :

Yes , The number 6 is your own product and hidden element , Which will drive your life with a great force and influence .

therefore when you choose a name , you have to align that with number 6 in order to have a smooth sailing:. As you know there is vowel and consonant: like example. the vowel may be 3 the consonant can be 8 your name number could be 31. when you plus these 3 components 3 + 8 + 31 = 42 = 6

CHOOSING A NAME.

AS you know, there is vowel and CONSONANT in all language. in English E A I O U are vowel in TAMIL AH. EE. UO, AY, O. are vowel . in Arabic ALEEF, LAM, HEY,MEEM, DJAL, are vowel.

So, you have to choose the ALPHA ( letters ) with vowel and consonant arriving to same as your product number. regardless of your name number.

If this article is too difficult to understand , please E mail to me at salaamsuper32@msn.com.

So, I call all of those interested to try and have a meaning full life , which you can control and achieve what ever your desire may be .

Thanks. bye.

APPEAL.

My heartiest appeal to those all who may read the summary, the explanation given are in negative terms in order to achieve a positive reaction or self correction . those who read their combination number , which may be project them to be a negative person not to get offended and please do not assume to be that of you , because everybody are not the same and people born under negative influence may have a positive attitude due to their up bringing and the living condition and the environment, it is merely a expression of the number influence . tks.

( this article is copy righted and the work of M.S. ABDDASSALAM )
Islamic Numerology

Re: Conclusion ( Islamic Numerology )

Islamic Numerology wrote:DEAR my fellows , as you have seen the 81 different roles 9 X 9 = 81, which as a human we are subjected to play in this world in a negative or in a positive manner in order to take this world to the future . but , consider there is two more element, which is your mother number ( birth day with 9 elements ) and father number ( combination of birth, 9 elements ) equal to 18 elements .

therefore when you add your own 18 elements with total 81 that makes in to 99 elements or a role that the human being to play on this world, please ensure that the role you are playing is positively aligned with your product number , so it is very important to choose your consonant in 1, 3, 5 . format , these are the 3 elements which will guide you with a passion , kindness and love in order to achieve peace and fulfillment , regardless of the name number.
As you have read did you notice the arrangement, it is miracle and amazing that the start of the numbers begins with 1 and 9 = 10= 1 and they end with 9 and 1 =10 = 1 . the attribution for number 1 is , ( Ruler , Authority and Justice ) and for the number 9 the attribution is ( Destruction , Flame and Devastation ) this is theological based arrangement that links and testimony and reaffirms the verse in Holy QURAN says : I am the origination ( Ya Awwalu ) and I am the ending ( wal Ah Hiru )

So , the creator ( the ALMIGHTY ) has one more name , which is called as a : ISM UL AHZLAM : to me that is JUSTICE and MERCY.

if every one to practice JUSTICE and MERCY , live and let live , we are certainly going to realize the WORLD OF PEACE and PROSPERITY .

I pray and bless all those , PEACE BE UPON YOU .

by : ABDDUZSSALOM .

this article is copy righted and owned by : M.S.Abdassalam
JonzTheS

Post by JonzTheS »

those born under number 9 with a combination number of 1 = 10 = 1.
When you say combination, combination of the day number is added to what? Where does this 1 come from that you're adding? For example, I was born on 10th, so I'm a 1 according to Cheiro. What am I adding to this for this combination number?

Your method is interesting, I like to learn all I can, recently found Cheiro's book.

thx
marinasek

Post by marinasek »

amazing :o :shock:
gfjooois

Post by gfjooois »

The hidden value of the number 1919=1900x19=36100=3+6+1+00=1000, your consciousness should grow not towards the material construction of the space of the universe, but the awareness of yourself as the Universe that resides in you. Now your ray of consciousness illuminates new corners and the information field receives this information https://numerologyangel.com/1919-angel-number/ and the physical world evolves not assuming that this is an outcome of your spiritual work.
Trustedteller

Post by Trustedteller »

Hello! friends :)

According to my knowledge “Numerology is prohibited in Islam. Some people have introduced this in Islam by giving some numbers to Arabic letters.
Our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) has warned severely about importing innovations into Islam, for it has been perfected by Allah. :)