Numerology and sport prediction...

You can get a short analysis, but you need to provide me a name, last name and date of birth.
fensi88

Numerology and sport prediction...

Post by fensi88 »

Did someone of you try to predict winner of some for example tennis match by numerology? I choose tennis because it can not be draw so it will be easier to predict. What would you look for? Please explain on some example.
There is astrology method for prediction the result of some match but it is preaty much complicated. Might be it will be easier to predict by numerology. I do not bet, I just enjoy to predict future events.
Stellar201

Re: Numerology and sport prediction...

Post by Stellar201 »

No one can predict the outcome of the game score.
squadus

Post by squadus »

The only time you can really factor in an advantage in sports prediction is when you have home court/field advantage working in your favor.
Trustedteller

Post by Trustedteller »

Hey!
Actually yes you can win sports betting predict by Astrology. Astrology is perfect to predict the winner. Traditional astrology is used to check how strong is your fifth ,seventh eleventh and second house because all sorts of betting and gambling is seen from your fifth house. And how easily you will win from seventh house,what will be your income from eleventh house and how much satisfied will you be from betting from second house.

Hope you will get me and research more yourself.

https://trustedteller.com/