name

You can get a short analysis, but you need to provide me a name, last name and date of birth.
catclaws123

name

Post by catclaws123 »

Hello,
I have been studying Chaldean Numerology and just want confirmation on my calculations.
birth name Denise Marie Cimino 12/3 not good
current name Denise Moore 12/3 not good
birth 12/08/1964 the 3 vibration is the best for a #8 (understanding 12 is not fortunate)
The best name change would be to a fortunate 3 or 2 vibration
However I am curious what would a 8 vibration name bring? I am thinking not good.
admin
Site Admin

Re: name

Post by admin »

Miss why are you using single vibrations, Chaldean uses only compound vibrations. Some numerologists use single, but that is lame, it is useless if you ask me

Denise Marie Cimino
single vibrations are very god, total is bad (57)

Total is 3 , so that is good, but it is not a good vibration.
57 is same as 30

This is a number of thoughtful deduction, retrospection, and mental superiority over one's fellows, but as it seems to belong completely to the mental plane, the persons it represents, are likely to put all material things on one side not because they have to, but because they wish to do so. For this reason it is neither fortunate nor unfortunate, for either depends on the mental outlook of the person it represents. It can be all powerful, but it is just as often indifferent according to the will or desire of the person.

So I would suggest making a total 21, using only 1 name, or use total 1 or 9. There are many lucky total vibrations 9 or 1.
Johny Cusante - Owner - www.professionalnumerology.com
catclaws123

Post by catclaws123 »

O.K O.K,
I do see I should have used the first compound #. For some time now I have contemplated changing the spelling to my first name by dropping an E so I get Deniss which gives me the 21/3. I am mostly known by my first name. Although I am wodering if I use my full name with the new spelling Deniss Moore (for legal matters) and it adds up to 46/1 is it a conflicting vibration with my 8 birthdate?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi

I am answering only basic questions, for more detailed info you need to order reading.
catclaws123

Post by catclaws123 »

Thank You,
I have enjoyed your site.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

thanks
hariee

Post by hariee »

Hi there ,Good day :)

Would like know, my name
HARESH JANARDHAN
where by my birth date 19.12.1986

Base chaldean readings : Haresh = 21 ; Janardhan = 25 (Usually for official)

But with whole would be = 46 .would that be alright to stick to this name
Your thought on this? Cause my base on my own study Psychic No. 1; Destiny too No.1 (1,1)
Whats your view on this is that bad or necessary to change..?

& would say a green light for me If others to call me... Hariee = 19(casual name)
& what if they jsut call me Haresh = 21 (but i believe Hariee has the better vibration)

Would be grateful if could help out give ur picture on it.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I would suggest a change, your last name is 25 and that is a bad vibration in Chaldean, and then you have challenge numbers in Pythagorean too.
Niraj

Post by Niraj »

I have 2 questions from all the conversations here.
1: For Haresh why do you say that 25 does not have good vibrations. His total name is 46 and that is what matters? correct?
2. How does 30=57? I never read this in Chaldean. In Chaldean it says for any compound additions above 52 you bring it down to single numbers? correct?
dominoj

Post by dominoj »

I think you should change your name as fast as possible