help with name

You can get a short analysis, but you need to provide me a name, last name and date of birth.
Samantha6566

help with name

Post by Samantha6566 »

I find your site interesting, and have been searching for possibly a new name....

Here's some info on me:
birthday:
name at birth: Samantha Nisenbaum
added middle name in 1996: Samantha Ona Nisenbaum
got married in 2001 and changed middle name: Samantha Faith Polk
felt like sooo much work, and felt like losing touch with my roots,

so I added on my maiden name: Samantha Faith Nisenbaum-Polk (how's that for a mouthful)
Marriage and family life is now quite strong, although a lot of work. Money is tight but shortly after the name change, huge abundance appears to be on the horizon; yet keeps getting pushed off. What can I do to clear the financial/material blockage?

Also, I am going back to finish college and while I have much work ahead, the path is finally clear so this last name change seems to be quite positive...what do you think?

Thank you.
Last edited by Samantha6566 on 13 Jan 2010 06:57, edited 2 times in total.
Samantha6566

Re: help with name

Post by Samantha6566 »

I purchased your numerology report... yet, there was no form for me to fill out my info...and no response from you....
Samantha6566

Post by Samantha6566 »

sorry I didn't fill out the info on the paypal form...was good to hear back from you. Now, I know I'm working with a real person!
Samantha6566

Post by Samantha6566 »

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your help. I must have asked you a hundred questions. Always, you answer back and are patient and knowledgeable with me. Your reading assisted me in finding a name that should vibrate even better for me- not that the old one was bad- I just wanted something that'd allow me to follow my path as fully as possible. I am so very grateful, Johny. Thank you again and many blessings to you!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you Samantha
Johny Cusante - Owner - www.professionalnumerology.com