Some questions about a reading?

You can get a short analysis, but you need to provide me a name, last name and date of birth.
shine

Some questions about a reading?

Post by shine »

I am thinking of ordering a reading, but 2 questions.
Firstly, if I go to your order reading page, it just clicks straight to paypal - so where/how do you find out my details for your analysis?
Secondly, I'm not interested so much in the love life/gambling stuff etc you mention in the email about the discount reading, but I am interested in finding how to make myself more effective in the life/careers interests I have. Is this something that the reading will provide? Sometimes I feel maybe its my astrological chart causing me conflict, but perhaps numerology could help?
asimo

Re: Some questions about a reading?

Post by asimo »

Hello Member.

I read your post here...and thought interesting about your note.
maybe i could helping you in any way or any doubt you get...
well,it wouldnt be a full profissional analize...but maybe some main points you may knowing ,only a sharing in knowledge between members...if is if you want,of course ...but if it no answer your doubt...seach your profissional chart certain.

hugs.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Some questions about a reading?

Post by admin »

shine wrote:I am thinking of ordering a reading, but 2 questions.
Firstly, if I go to your order reading page, it just clicks straight to paypal - so where/how do you find out my details for your analysis?
Secondly, I'm not interested so much in the love life/gambling stuff etc you mention in the email about the discount reading, but I am interested in finding how to make myself more effective in the life/careers interests I have. Is this something that the reading will provide? Sometimes I feel maybe its my astrological chart causing me conflict, but perhaps numerology could help?
Yes, that is the main goal of numerology reading. Better career, life....
Johny Cusante - Owner - www.professionalnumerology.com