Outlook for 2009-2010

You can get a short analysis, but you need to provide me a name, last name and date of birth.
KLSXRocker

Re: Outlook for 2009-2010

Post by KLSXRocker »

morgan wrote:Thank you for your kind words.MKS
KLSXRocker wrote:Seriously...you're telling someone that they have terrible vibrations? I don't mean any disrespect but I don't think that that's very responsible on your part. Even if that's the case, maybe some comments about how things may be somewhat difficult for them, as a result of their numbers, or offer some suggestions on how to possibly minimize some of the hardships they're likely to encounter would be more appropriate, but to come right out and say "Your vibrations are awful" and "You should change your name" could potentially cause someone some serious problems. Imagine saying something like that to someone who's very depressed and hoping for some good news...is there even a slight possibility that could cause someone to say, "What's the point in going on if all my life is nothing but doom and gloom?" Again, no disrespect intended, I just think you may want to reconsider how you deliver what you see to be not in harmony.

Also, don't you break numbers down into single digits...like 25=7 & 51=6? Mighn't that change the outcome? I've never heard of 22 (a master number) being a bad vibration, either.

Frankly, when I calculate Morgan's numbers I come up with a different picture. Hang in there, Morgan, it's all gonna be just fine!

You're welcome, Morgan. :-)
KLSXRocker

Post by KLSXRocker »

Birth name: Laura Mae Hawes
Current name: Laura Mae Meeks
Short name: Laura Meeks
DOB: Nov 21, 1961

I'd like to know what the numbers have to say about the next 21 months...no holds barred. ;)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

KLSXRocker wrote:Birth name: Laura Mae Hawes
Current name: Laura Mae Meeks
Short name: Laura Meeks
DOB: Nov 21, 1961

I'd like to know what the numbers have to say about the next 21 months...no holds barred. ;)
You can get tools in numerology reading to find out if day, month or year is lucky or unucky for certain things. I can not reveal that here but can do short analysis.

I guess this name is in your ID
Laura Mae Meeks
CHALDEAN
Laura 13 - good
Mae 10 - very good
Meeks 19 - very good
TOTAL 42 - very good

You see this name is perfect it has all the good vibrations, seems like somebody has already do a reading for you. I am just using basic Chaldean and this is a example of good name and last name.

Also your birth date is 21 = 3 which is in harmony with total vibration 42 = 6 --- VERY GOOD

PYTHAGOREAN

THE LIFE PATH NUMBER: 4
THE BIRTH DAY NUMBER: 3
THE ATTITUDE NUMBER: 5
THE SOUL NUMBER: 3
THE POWER NAME NUMBER: 8
THE PERSONALITY NUMBER: 5

CHALLENGE NUMBERS: 1, 3, 7, and 9

You have 2 challenge numbers, that is not perfect but still not critical. You could get it to 1, because you can change your soul number by changing your name.

So overall very good. Chaldean Perfect, Pythagorean vibrations almost perfect.
Johny Cusante - Owner - www.professionalnumerology.com
KLSXRocker

Post by KLSXRocker »

Thank you for doing my calculations. I do appreciate it. Would you mind doing another name for me?

Birth name: Austin Stuart Meeks
Short name: Austin Meeks
DOB: Dec 30, 1987

I have a basic book on Pythagorean numerology but have no knowledge of Caldean numerology. I really am very interested in the subject of numerology and would like to know if you can you suggest some books/authors that will give me a better understanding of what the numbers mean, for both methods? Thanx, again.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

KLSXRocker wrote:Thank you for doing my calculations. I do appreciate it. Would you mind doing another name for me?

Birth name: Austin Stuart Meeks
Short name: Austin Meeks
DOB: Dec 30, 1987

I have a basic book on Pythagorean numerology but have no knowledge of Caldean numerology. I really am very interested in the subject of numerology and would like to know if you can you suggest some books/authors that will give me a better understanding of what the numbers mean, for both methods? Thanx, again.
CHALDEAN
Austin 20 - bad
Stuart 20 - bad
Meeks 19 - very good
TOTAL 59 - very good same as 32

PYTHAGOREAN

THE LIFE PATH NUMBER: 3
THE BIRTH DAY NUMBER: 3
THE ATTITUDE NUMBER: 6
THE SOUL NUMBER: 9
THE POWER NAME NUMBER: 2
THE PERSONALITY NUMBER: 2

CHALLENGE NUMBERS: 4, 7, and 8

CONCLUSION

Chaldean not good, Pythagorean very good

I suggest he changes his name, to get positive Chaldean vibrations and keep the Pythagorean positive at the same time
Johny Cusante - Owner - www.professionalnumerology.com
dominoj

Post by dominoj »

dope