Outlook for 2009-2010

You can get a short analysis, but you need to provide me a name, last name and date of birth.
morgan

Outlook for 2009-2010

Post by morgan »

I am doing the paperwork for my name change now and want to double check to see how "M. Kay Sherman" vibe's out with my birthdate? :roll:
Thank you,
M. Kay Sherman
May 10, 1955

PS. I changed my name to Morgan 3 years ago and it has been a very turbulent time in my life. Now I know why. Thank you for the insight.
Last edited by morgan on 30 Mar 2009 23:16, edited 2 times in total.
mariavaldes

Re: Outlook for 2009-2010

Post by mariavaldes »

hi my name is maria.. i think its really cool that you created this forum thing because i always have many questions about numerology and i can never find some one to ask.. ok so here it goes.. theres this guy i like and when i did his numbers.. the 5 core numbers are exactly the same as mine.. ive liked him for some time even though he lives in venezuela for now .. but the numbers are so similar .. could this mean i found my soul mate and maybe later on in the future something happens? ive calculate it over n over just in case and its still the same.. anyways hope to hear from you thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi

Well numbers are extremely powerful, if you have similar or the same numbers, than you should really really get a along.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Morgan Kay Sherman
May 10, 1955

You have many 5 in your numbers also 10 is in harmony with 5 so that is cool.

CHALDEAN VIBRATIONS

Morgan is 22, bad vibration
Kay is 4 neutral
Sherman is 25 also bad number

Total number is not good it is 51, so I could get you better vibrations.

PYTHAGOREAN VIBRATIONS
NATURAL MATCH NUMBERS: 2, 4, and 8
COMPATIBLE NUMBERS: 5 (in business), 6
CHALLENGE NUMBERS: 1, 3, 7, and 9
THE LIFE PATH NUMBER: 8
THE BIRTH DAY NUMBER: 1
THE ATTITUDE NUMBER: 6
THE SOUL NUMBER: 3
THE POWER NAME NUMBER: 3
THE PERSONALITY NUMBER: 9

Sorry but your vibrations are awful, in Chaldean you have all bad vibratios in Pythagorean you have 4 challenge numbers that is critical. I suggest you to change your name and last name.

YOu can ask any numerologist, he will tell you the same. (of course if he uses both methods)
Johny Cusante - Owner - www.professionalnumerology.com
mariavaldes

Post by mariavaldes »

why is it that chaldean numerology has negative perspective towards the numbers and pythagorean doesnt? or if it does its alot less.. like to tell some one their vibration is awful is just horrible!.. then again it could make sense because not everyone has a happy life and perhaps the numbers reveal that or why a person is not as happy.. i have a 22 birthday.. and i always saw this number as very good or helpful.. like a master builder i would have never thought it to be bad
KLSXRocker

Post by KLSXRocker »

Seriously...you're telling someone that they have terrible vibrations? I don't mean any disrespect but I don't think that that's very responsible on your part. Even if that's the case, maybe some comments about how things may be somewhat difficult for them, as a result of their numbers, or offer some suggestions on how to possibly minimize some of the hardships they're likely to encounter would be more appropriate, but to come right out and say "Your vibrations are awful" and "You should change your name" could potentially cause someone some serious problems. Imagine saying something like that to someone who's very depressed and hoping for some good news...is there even a slight possibility that could cause someone to say, "What's the point in going on if all my life is nothing but doom and gloom?" Again, no disrespect intended, I just think you may want to reconsider how you deliver what you see to be not in harmony.

Also, don't you break numbers down into single digits...like 25=7 & 51=6? Mighn't that change the outcome? I've never heard of 22 (a master number) being a bad vibration, either.

Frankly, when I calculate Morgan's numbers I come up with a different picture. Hang in there, Morgan, it's all gonna be just fine!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

mariavaldes wrote:why is it that chaldean numerology has negative perspective towards the numbers and pythagorean doesnt? or if it does its alot less.. like to tell some one their vibration is awful is just horrible!.. then again it could make sense because not everyone has a happy life and perhaps the numbers reveal that or why a person is not as happy.. i have a 22 birthday.. and i always saw this number as very good or helpful.. like a master builder i would have never thought it to be bad
Well he wants the truth, doesnt he, I can help him change the vibrations easily in 1 day. All he needs to do is change the name. I did not invent Chaldean numerology, it is a proven fact. I just learned and mastered it so I can help people improving the quality of their life.

22 is not the luckiest number but yes Chaldean says that your birth day number is lucky number for you even if it is considered unlucky otherwise. Dont use single numbers in Chaldean, you have to use compound numbers.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

KLSXRocker wrote:Seriously...you're telling someone that they have terrible vibrations? I don't mean any disrespect but I don't think that that's very responsible on your part. Even if that's the case, maybe some comments about how things may be somewhat difficult for them, as a result of their numbers, or offer some suggestions on how to possibly minimize some of the hardships they're likely to encounter would be more appropriate, but to come right out and say "Your vibrations are awful" and "You should change your name" could potentially cause someone some serious problems. Imagine saying something like that to someone who's very depressed and hoping for some good news...is there even a slight possibility that could cause someone to say, "What's the point in going on if all my life is nothing but doom and gloom?" Again, no disrespect intended, I just think you may want to reconsider how you deliver what you see to be not in harmony.

Also, don't you break numbers down into single digits...like 25=7 & 51=6? Mighn't that change the outcome? I've never heard of 22 (a master number) being a bad vibration, either.

Frankly, when I calculate Morgan's numbers I come up with a different picture. Hang in there, Morgan, it's all gonna be just fine!
Look I really don't understand you, I am sure the guy is fine, he wanted to know the truth and I told him the truth. But numerology is not a fortune telling, I am not telling him he is doomed, I am telling him his vibrations are bad and he can turn them into positive by changing his name and last name, usually it is enough to add or remove one letter. This is what I do, I did not made up the compound numbers, Chaldean system is used for centuries, I have done 500 readings at least and people experienced different life after name change. I am not saying numerology is the only cause, but it contributes to your happiness or bad luck.

Again in Chaldean compound numbers are important, not single numbers, in Pythagorean single are important.
morgan

Post by morgan »

I am open to a name change. Please give me a few to choose from. My birth name is Marjie Kay Sherman. Would this help my vibration?
morgan wrote:Please tell me what my life looks like in the future into 2010, especially in regards to career and relationship.
Thank you,
Morgan Kay Sherman
May 10, 1955
morgan

Post by morgan »

Thank you for your kind words.MKS
KLSXRocker wrote:Seriously...you're telling someone that they have terrible vibrations? I don't mean any disrespect but I don't think that that's very responsible on your part. Even if that's the case, maybe some comments about how things may be somewhat difficult for them, as a result of their numbers, or offer some suggestions on how to possibly minimize some of the hardships they're likely to encounter would be more appropriate, but to come right out and say "Your vibrations are awful" and "You should change your name" could potentially cause someone some serious problems. Imagine saying something like that to someone who's very depressed and hoping for some good news...is there even a slight possibility that could cause someone to say, "What's the point in going on if all my life is nothing but doom and gloom?" Again, no disrespect intended, I just think you may want to reconsider how you deliver what you see to be not in harmony.

KLSXRocker

Post by KLSXRocker »

admin wrote:

Look I really don't understand you, I am sure the guy is fine, he wanted to know the truth and I told him the truth. But numerology is not a fortune telling, I am not telling him he is doomed, I am telling him his vibrations are bad and he can turn them into positive by changing his name and last name, usually it is enough to add or remove one letter. This is what I do, I did not made up the compound numbers, Chaldean system is used for centuries, I have done 500 readings at least and people experienced different life after name change. I am not saying numerology is the only cause, but it contributes to your happiness or bad luck.

Again in Chaldean compound numbers are important, not single numbers, in Pythagorean single are important.
Please accept my apology if I offended you in any way...I certainly didn't intend to. I was just concerned how your message may have been interpreted. I respect and appreciate your time and effort to make this board available to the rest of us and I look forward to being a productive member. Again, no offense intended.